Improved Volume with Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are a type of treatment used to rejuvenate the face and restore a person's youthful contours. At Women's Surgery & Aesthetics Center, we offer dermal fillers formulated with hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a naturally occurring substance already found in your skin that helps to keep skin plump and hydrated. HA fillers are typically soft and gel-like. They produce effective results that may last anywhere from six to twelve months, before the body gradually and naturally absorbs the particles. Many hyaluronic acid fillers are infused with lidocaine to help minimize discomfort both during and after treatment.
Our highly trained injectors use the JUVÉDERM family of fillers to deliver rejuvenating effects for our patients, designed to address concerns such as:
- Loss of facial volume and youthful contours in the face
- Thin lips
- Moderate to severe wrinkles or folds in the face, including: Nasolabial folds, also known as laugh lines or parentheses (lines extending from your nose to the corners of your mouth)
- Lipstick lines (lines above the upper lip)
- Marionette lines (lines extending downward from the corners of the mouth to the jaw line)
JUVÉDERM is a family of FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler products characterized by a smooth, gel-like consistency. JUVÉDERM fillers help to instantly restore your skin's volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds. There are several varieties of JUVÉDERM products that may be recommended, depending on your needs and desired results.
Depending on your desired goals, the injector may recommend one or more of the following products:
- Juvederm XC – for smoothing out moderate to severe laugh lines around the cheeks and nose
- Juvederm Voluma XC – for restoring volume and fullness to the cheeks
- Juvederm Volbella XC – for adding volume to the lips and smoothing vertical lip lines
If you are considering an anti-aging treatment such as dermal fillers, we recommend scheduling a complimentary consultation. During your consultation, one of our highly trained injectors will customize a treatment plan based on your desired outcome.